Sunday, October 12, 2008

Regulated Importation

Regulated importations are imported goods that requires clearances or permit from corresponding government agencies upon each importation.

Articles that need import permit/clearance and government agencies that issues them:

Live Animals and Meat
Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI)
Fruits and Plants
Bureau of Plant Industry (BPI)
Rice and Corn
National Food Authority
Marine and Aquatic Products
Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR)
Medicines and the like
Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD)
Chlorofluorocarbon and other Ozone Depleting Substances
Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
Endangered Species
Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
Various Chemicals used for the manufacture of explosives
Philippine National Police - Firearms and Explosives (PNP-FEO)
Firearms, Parts, Ammunitions, etc.
Philippine National Police - Firearms and Explosives (PNP-FEO)
Pesticides including Agricultural Chemicals
Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority
VHS, Tapes, CDs, DVDs, etc.
Optical Media Board (OMB)
TV, Movie, Film Print and Negatives, etc.
Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB)
Transceivers, Communication Equipment, etc.
National Telecommunications Commission (NTC)
Refined Petroleum Products
Energy Regulatory Board (ERB)
Coal and Coal derivatives
Energy Regulatory Board (ERB)
Motor vehicles, Parts and Components
Department of Trade Industry (DTI), Board of Investments (BOI), Bureau of Import Services (BIS)
Color Reproduction Machines
NBI and Cash Department – Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Legal tender of Philippine Currency in excess of P10,000
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas

Addendum: List of Regulated Import Commodities and its Administering Agencies

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I just want to know. What are the documentary requirements and permits needed in the importation of logs, lumber and other articles of wood into the Philippines? Thanks.